BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tri-Shutter Card Challenge

Welcome hoppers. My challenge for today is "tri-shutter cards." Why because it is a challenge for me as well so what better way for me to learn than from everyone else. I have never done one until a few hours ago and would love to see what other ideas everyone may have. For detailed instructions click on the "title" above. The requirements are:

  • flower
  • bling
  • ribbon
  • pocket slot w/a pullout (could be a tag, small frame etc...)
This is my creation and dont forget to link here so you can be entered into my giveaway for some hoppin' blog candy

15 comments:

Studio Lailani said...

I'm hopping around!! I'm gonna try this card challenge...wish me luck!!!

irishirish15 said...

I'm on the hop! Great cards and I will definitely try to make one later today when I get home. Thanks for the chance at great Blog Candy too! :) Eileen

connie said...

I'm hopping too! LOVE the card just don't know if I will have time to do it before the weekend is over.

Beth S said...

I'm hopping and signed up. Love the card.

Sandy said...

Wow!!! Love those cards!!

StacyC said...

Great job with the tri-shutter card.. Gotta get workin on one...

kath said...

I will give this a try. I'm hopping along! Kathy Williams

Okispice said...

Great card! I've got one for this challenge!
I'm hopping ...

heidi said...

Oh, wow! Love that card. I'm going to have to try that sometime!

Terria said...

Oh I really have to try this card it looks diffcult but I am so up for the challenge after I am done hopping I think i will give it a try.

Luisa said...

Hoppin around Monica!!! Love the challenge and will give it a try for sure...

HazelQ said...

Cute card! I've seen this kind of cards many times but I haven't try to make one yet so thank you for the challenge :) I'll try to make one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Hopping along!!

Bhane said...

I am hopping!

http://alwaysforever.ning.com/photo/trifold-monicas-challenge?context=user

http://alwaysforever.ning.com/photo/trifold-2?context=user

heidi said...

Monica, I'm so glad I'm getting to know you through MAF! I have a blog award for you over on my blog: http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/2009/08/circle-of-friends-award.html